Sunday, May 9, 2010

A NEW BEGINNING...



Well,i am blogging after a very long time...I guess i am posting my first blog this year...but this time i am posting under a new URL:vickyfeelsthisway.blogspot.com .Previous postings were under the URL:vickythinksthisway.blogspot.com .Did you notice the difference?

The difference is in the word-"FEELS" which has replaced "THINKS"...Infact that's the change i am now experiencing in my own life...I am now feeling more than thinking...!!

The change in myself has been over quite a period of time...but i can say,it all began that day when i got this wonderful message.It goes like this:-"When someone tells you to point at yourself,you never point to your head.You always point to your heart.Its because, that is actully who you are."

Since then,i have promised myself to use my heart for my day-to-day living and save my brain for greater purposes..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment